Thursday, December 20, 2012

The last GVL Cartoons

I've finally graduated from Grand Valley State University, and thus completed my last cartoon for the Grand Valley Lanthorn.

 
Originally I was going to end with something more sentimental about all the little things I'll miss about Grand Valley, but then decided to just have fun with it and draw some random characters around the clock tower.

In case anyone's interested...From left to right: Rob Halford of Judas Priest, the recurring crazy drunk college kid from the comics, me, Donkey Kong, my dog, Andy, Captain Picard, The guy on the cover of Scorpions' "Blackout" album, Morty the old guy as featured in the comics, Louie the Laker, the 10th reincarnation of The Doctor, and Dwayne the go-to dimwit from the comics.

Also, a bit a late, but because I neglected to post it earlier here was the Thanksgiving/Black Friday cartoon I did this year:


No comments:

Post a Comment