Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Camper Caricatures Summer 2011

I meant to post these way earlier but didn't remember until just now.

I worked as a camp counselor over the summer and spent one of the days doing live caricatures for "Carnival Day." It was lots of fun. Most of these I did in about 5 minutes. 





 This one is obviously not a camper but our camp director, who said the caricature reminded him of someone he saw on "America's Most Wanted."

These two were especially fun to draw. I don't hold back when I draw teenagers, especially when their friends are standing behind me laughing, reacting  to what I'm drawing, and making suggestions.






Younger kids aren't as fun to caricature because they're less patient and have less of a sense of humor upon seeing the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment